Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The Glisten and the Glow

How to Paint Eyes

I usually demonstrate painting "The Glisten and the Glow" in my portrait classes, however I made a "how-to" sheet to help my students remember.  "The Glisten and the Glow" is a phrase I created, and I predict that in the future it will be bantered around quite frequently in portrait classes (she said humbly...).  So here it is ~




This process can also be viewed in Youtube where I demonstrate painting eyes in pencil, charcoal, pastel, watercolor, oil and acrylic.  Just Google Judy Burgarella.  There are only 2 Judy Burgarellas in the world, one has passed on (my husband's cousin), and then there's me, alive and kickin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Frame a Painting

  COMING SOON  - How to Frame: Stretched canvas Canvas board/wood panel Watercolor Pastel Pencil and charcoal Including information on: Floa...